- Home made african black soap
- With shea butter and palm oil, this is a home made soap. It's not harsh and has no added chemicals. Truly organic!
- Eve Lom cleanser
- The best cleanser on the market. Smear a 20p size onto your face, rub in, follow the routine to give yourself a mini facial. Steam using a muslin cloth in hot water and wipe off your face. Oil-based so does not dry out the skin and removes make-up too!
- Eve Lom
- Bliss Spa Maximum Moisture Body Lotion
- With my favourite scents of vanilla and bergamot, this is a rich lotion that I use all over my body. It smells divine and the moisturising effect lasts all day!
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
- The only defining make-up I use for my eyes to give a bright, wide-eyed look
- Bare Minerals Blush
- Loose powder dusky blush for lightly highlighting the cheek bones and giving a fresh daytime look and colour.
- Bare Escentuals "bareMinerals"
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation
- A loose powder foundation for daily use and medium coverage. Just buff on the face with the buffer brush and you are ready to go! Quickest make-up ever It's made of pure minerals so good for the skin.
- Laura Mercier
- Kimberley Sayer Daily Moisturising Lotion with SPF
- My daily moisturiser. Packed with organic nutrients and SPF, it is a product and brand that I love and value. Without parabens and SLS (added bonus).
- Kimberly Sayer
- Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil
- Aromatherapy oil with frankincense & camomile to clear my thoughts and provide my brain with focus. Smells amazing!
- Kiehl's avocado eye cream
- The eyes are the most sensitive part of the face and I like to moisturise them twice a day using this Kiehl's non-greasy avocado eye cream.
- Bobbi Brown concealer
- A cream concealer for the days that we wake up with dark circles around the eyes. For me, every day!
- MAC brushes
- For smooth mineral powder application! High quality brushes are essential for maintaining good skin and not being too aggressive.
- MAC cosmetics
A lot of people ask me what I could not do without on a daily basis. Or they ask what I use on my skin and how I do my make-up. So here is my essential list for skin and beauty! These products help me look and feel great each day. See - not as complicated as it looks and really I think I have fewer products than most ladies.